Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Each Tuesday this month I will focus on gratitude to lift my spirits up.
This is today’s gratitude list
- Gratitude for each and every heartbeat I feel (I’ll tell you the story, soon)
- Gratitude for my loving family, for the way we share every moments together
- Gratitude for the forest you see in the photo, giving me all the energy I need every time I walk there
- Gratitude for my work and all my co-workers as they show me love each and every time I see them
- Gratitude for being able to find my way back to blogging and loving it again