The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched
they must be felt with the heart.
From time to time, I try and remember to be thankful. Every time I do my heart fills with love for everyone around me. We all could use more love, don’t you think? So I’ll let my heart do the talking and tell you what I am grateful for:
- For the deep scar running down my chest, it’s where the light will come in
- For the fierce winds blowing outside, hearing them I know that I am safe in my home
- For the smell of the strong coffee brewing on my counter top,reminding me of my dad whom I miss so much
- For being back to blogging again,I got back in touch with many sides of a creativity I thought had vanished from my life for ever
- For my family and my friends who still give me love when the days are rough
Last but not least I want to wish all my American friends a wonderful and loving Thanksgiving. May you all be surrounded by the ones that matter most in your lives.